Home ~ Homeschooling ~ Home Therapy ~ Homemaking ~ Home Coming (Our Adoption Journey)

Saturday, March 23, 2013

This Week

I had my sewing machine out for a few projects this week, and #1 wanted to sew a little too. So, he made a blanket for Spike and Spike Jr. I did a set of numbers for #2, and an alphabet and name for a friend who is having a birthday party today. (In the alphabet pic below, I was missing the I, but I found it!)


 
#2 had a quick doctor visit this week. It was just a weight check because he had lost weight between his last two appointments. He's back up now though, so she isn't worried.

Home from school!

#1 has been doing so well at school time. One day he finished his math before I even got to the table. We're proud of how hard he is working!

#2 has been spelling words with his letters. So far he likes to spell his name, hat, cake, and toy. He also likes to carry around specific letters, one day this week it was O.

Friday night Lee and I watched Les Mis and ate some of our favorite Easter candy. We also kept up with the basketball games, of course.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun week! I love the letters and numbers. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete