Home ~ Homeschooling ~ Home Therapy ~ Homemaking ~ Home Coming (Our Adoption Journey)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kindergarten Week 9

Judging from my posts the last two weeks on #1's school time, I'm having trouble teaching and taking pictures at the same time! We are having lots of fun though and plugging along in our books! Here's what we did last week...
Photobucket
We finished up through lesson 39 in OPGTR. #1 took over my teaching book and sounded out the words with out my prompting. I think he's starting to like reading!
Photobucket
He worked on writing the letter Vv this week.
He also did a page from his Kumon cutting book, read the story of Leah and Rachel from his Bible, reviewed last week's catechism questions (they are tricky!), counted backwards from 10, went to the park and library, and played outside. 

If I'm counting correctly, this was our 9th full week! This week we'll review, next week we'll be off for Thanksgiving, and then we'll do lots of unit studies and fun in the month of December. It sure is flying by! 
preschool corner

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun week! I love that he is starting to learn to really like to read!

    ReplyDelete