- Note cards- I'm not very good at learning foreign languages. One of the only things I was good at in Spanish, Hebrew and Greek was making flash cards. I still like organizing my thoughts and laying them out on index cards. 3 x 5 and 4 x 6- I buy them both in bulk.
- Bic Pencils- My husband and I have a hard time sharing books. He loves to highlight and I only use a pencil! Most of the reading I do is non-fiction so there's always something I want to remember, especially if I'm reviewing the book. So I love a big box of Bic pencils.
- Legal pads- I like these more than notebooks. No spiral edges and yellow is my favorite color. When they go on sale, I buy a package or two.
- Sharpies- This year I went with the biggest Sharpie collection I could buy! I'm tired of just black.
- Dry erase markers- I have a weekly dry-erase calendar in the kitchen where I do our menu and our schedule. This weekend I put a little dry-erase board on the front door so I could write reminder messages ("Don't forget to take the sunscreen!") and notes ("Have a great day! We love you Dad!").
Monday, August 17, 2009
School supplies are still on sale and I'm stocking up! Not just for the kids, but also for myself. Here are 5 back to school items I love!
Posted by Sandra at 8:30 AM